Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Use Track Points with multiple objects

I am trying to use the behaviour 'Track Points' to move the circles on the right with the glove, yes it might not look like it but that is a glove. The text and lines on the left are all static.

I have figured out how to move the right end of the "horisontal" line so that it does what I want (using 'Analyze Motion'). But how do I get the two circles and the end of the line to move as one? There is no pathfinder and 'Track Points' wont apply to a group.

I should probably point out that I am a complete noob with only a couple of hours on 'Motion 5'.

Thanks in advance!

User uploaded file

Motion 5, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 5:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 2:17 PM

To the circle(s) add a Behaviors > Motion Tracking > Match Move. Drag the Analyze Motion behavior into the source well. For the Anchor and Rotation-Scale parameters, set the Track # of the point you want to follow. You might need to set the Transform to Attach to Source. You will probably also have to drag the position of the circle over the first track point to align it.User uploaded file

User uploaded file

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2015 2:17 PM in response to a00n

To the circle(s) add a Behaviors > Motion Tracking > Match Move. Drag the Analyze Motion behavior into the source well. For the Anchor and Rotation-Scale parameters, set the Track # of the point you want to follow. You might need to set the Transform to Attach to Source. You will probably also have to drag the position of the circle over the first track point to align it.User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Use Track Points with multiple objects

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.