Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Imac - Yahoo Email cannot be received, but sent.

Hi there, I cannot receive Yahoo Email on my Imac, but on the Ipad it works. The connection doctor shows all green dots. Sending Emails works. Sometimes, like all few weeks, the Emails come in. I have already tried to reinstall the Email account and take the account off/online, nothing seems to work. Can anyone help? Thanks!

iMac

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 4:59 PM

2 replies

Mar 2, 2015 7:24 AM in response to Ipadusa2013

How to write a good question

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

• Include your product name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
  • Provide the version numbers of your operating system and relevant applications, for example "iOS 6.0.3" or "iPhoto 9.1.2".
  • Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it.
  • List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.

iMacs have been in continuous production since 1998 in four broad familes with literally hundreds of variants. Troubleshooting varies by family. To give you the proper troubleshooting techniques we need more info. At a minimum, please do "About this MAc" from your Apple menu (left end of menu bar) and report what that displays for "Mac OSX version" and Processor type..

Imac - Yahoo Email cannot be received, but sent.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.