Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In error i erased ipod on the 'find my ipod' app!

How can I restore my iPod back on? I'm so upset by this!!!

I had brought a new iPhone so I now wanted 'find my iPhone' to find my new phone not the old iPod. So when it said erase I thought it was going to erase iPod details not ALL stuff on the phone!!! It may seem obvious to some but if your not IT expert you just bumble along!! Apple should make it much clearer for those of us who are 'thick!'!!. I feel so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway I now have an empty iPod with all my details on that now I wont be able to transfer to my new phone - so peeed off by this!

I cant even find the 'restore page' either!

I find ITunes site really difficult to navigate!

and for some strange reason for some days now the iPod is really hard to charge... in fact even with a new cable right now in the midst of this happening i cant even move on.. because it wont charge!! Has Apple switched iPod 4th gen off?????

HELP PLEASE

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.6

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 3:40 PM

1 reply

Mar 1, 2015 4:47 PM in response to veronicafromwandsworth

From iCloud: Erase your device

If you erase then find your iOS device, you can restore the information on the device using iCloud Backup (if backup was turned on before you erased it) or iTunes. For more information, see iCloud storage and backup overview, or the Safety, Handling & Support section of the iOS 8 user guide for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. If your device has iOS 7 or earlier, get the user guide from the Apple Support website.

From iPod touch > "Restore iPod Touch"< http://help.apple.com/ipod-touch/8/#/iph1624229a >

Restore iPod touch

You can use iCloud or iTunes to restore iPod touch from a backup.

Restore from an iCloud backup. Reset iPod touch to erase all content and settings, then choose “Restore from a Backup” and sign in to iCloud in the Setup Assistant. See Restart or reset iPod touch.

Restore from an iTunes backup. Connect iPod touch to the computer you normally sync with, select iPod touch in the iTunes window, then click Restore in the Summary pane.

When the iPod touch software is restored, you can either set it up as a new iPod touch, or restore your music, videos, app data, and other content from a backup.

For more information about restoring iPod touch software, see support.apple.com/kb/HT1414.

ÇÇÇ

In error i erased ipod on the 'find my ipod' app!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.