Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't i download/update in appstore

My appstore has been working since I bought it last year but now I can't seem to download or update anything. Please help because I have 13 apps pending that I need to update. I have a stable internet connection. When I click install it loads and its just like that frvr. It never downloads, moments later its like nothing happened and the button is back to "get". While on the updates, when I try to update the apps, it doesn't download anything. By means of it doesnt download anything, I really mean it doesn't download even a single bar of blue. Please help how can I fix this.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 5:38 PM

1 reply

Mar 3, 2015 6:38 AM in response to Cristinaaapayy

Hello Cristinaaapayy,

I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue with your iPhone. Sometimes when there are issues downloading or updating apps from the iOS App Store, it can have to do with an authentication issue with your Apple ID. You may want to try logging out and logging back in to your Apple ID, as outlined in the article below (it is aimed at changing to a different Apple ID, but you would just want to log back in with your normal/primary Apple ID):

iOS: Sign in with a different Apple ID in the iTunes Store, App Store, and iBooks Store - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

Why can't i download/update in appstore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.