Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello, my name is Khánh, i'm from Việt Nam.

hello, my name is Khánh, I come from Việt Nam. I have a trouble with my answer of sercurity questions id apple. i forgot my answers. please help me

<Personal Information Edited By Host>

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 5:45 PM

6 replies

Mar 1, 2015 6:00 PM in response to Nigredo

You will have to try to recover the password or contact Apple for help.

https://iforgot.apple.com/

IF you still cannot recover it, contact Apple according to the instructions here.

Apple ID: Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

If you cannot remember the security questions then the device may well be totally useless to you. Have your proof of purchase handy.

Pete

Mar 1, 2015 6:48 PM in response to Nigredo

sorry my English is too bad... I created this id apple 2 - 3 years ago, now it still working normal, i have all information of my id apple but i don't remember my answers of security questions... i have a temporary support pin,... what can i do now?

I have 1 more trouble: In last 2 years ago, i was buy an iphone 5s for my wife on her birthday from Viet Nam mobile company name's Nhat Cuong (website www.nhatcuong.com), and i created new id apple for her. In 02/01/2015, i received an apple email, it say that some information of my apple id has updated (email address and an id apple).. :(( I swear i don't change anything... :(... And now i can't logout icloud from this iphone :(( ... When i go to www.iforgot.apple.com and try to reset password for icloud... I can't receive any email from apple support, and my security questions has changed too... :(( i really verry worry that in future her iphone 5s will lock ... I have a bill to prove this's my iphone. Last week, i came to Nhat Cuong' company and they said that noway to help me to solve my problem :((( the only way that i must buy a new something like "icloud main" for my iphone 5s (cost 150$~200$)... I don't have money, what can i do now? Please help me 😟 thank you very much!

sorry for my bad English again.. 😟

Mar 1, 2015 11:50 PM in response to Nigredo

If you have a rescue email address on your account then you can use that to reset them : If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

If you don't then use the phone number for Vietnam on the page that you posted from, and which petermac87 linked to, to contact Support (we are fellow users here on those forums) : If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

Vietnam

Get support now:
Dial 1-201-0288, then dial 800-708-5413

And if you can't remember the answers for your wife's accounts then do the same for that account.

hello, my name is Khánh, i'm from Việt Nam.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.