Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my iPad air 2 not loading videos well.

HI i have a I pad air 2 and it is very fast on the web. but on YouTube it can't load vidoes well. It ever gets bad resolution or it just stops the video and says it's loading. The loading takes forever and half of the time I just have to re do the video. And you can forget about trying to fast forward the video becuase that will never load. Its fast everywhere but YouTube and all videos for that mater. How do I fix this. Should I just take it to a apple shop? Please help. I got this for videos and it won't do videos so I am not pleased. And it's not my wifi becuase it's like this ever where I go. Also its the 128 gb no lte version.

iPad Air, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 8:25 PM

1 reply

Mar 3, 2015 7:08 AM in response to cameronfromwest palm beach

Greetings cameronfromwest palm beach,

It seems you are having trouble with video playback and streaming. Does this occur on both Wi-Fi and cellular networks? You may want to consider restarting the device first, and then resetting if that does not work. This article provides detailed instructions for Restarting, and Reseting:

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How to restart

1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears.
  2. Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.
  3. After the device turns off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo.

How to reset

• You should reset your device as a last resort and only if you can't restart it.
  • To reset, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

You may want to review this article for additional assistance:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Bobby_D

Why is my iPad air 2 not loading videos well.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.