Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Photo Sync Isn't Working Now

Hello, I am trying to sync some photos on my MacBook with my iPhone 4s, and can't do it now. I *have* done this before, although the last time was about 1.5 years ago...

My attempts include following the instructions at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201313 (in the "To sync photos from a folder on your computer to your device" section). I get to Step 4: "Click Apply", but then nothing happens. The "Apply" button text turns to "Sync", but that is grayed out. So I can't do a manual sync, and it doesn't happen automatically either.

Currently there are 5 .jpgs (along with the "iPod Photo Cache" folder) in a directory on my MacBook at user > Pictures > iPhone sync. And on my iPhone within Photos > Albums there is an album called "iPhone sync". In this there are 3 photos, which match 3 of the photos in this folder on my MacBook.

So basically I'm trying to get the 2 latest photos from my MacBook to the corresponding folder in my iPhone, i.e. doing a simple sync of the device with the computer.

This is on Mac OS 10.6.8 and iOS 8.1.3 on an iPhone 4s. Also in iTunes, when viewing the 'Summary' tab, in the "Options" section nothing is checked except for "Manually manage music and videos".

This has worked before, so I'm pretty confused that it isn't now. Any help will be appreciated!

- Jim

MacBook (13-inch), Mac OS X (10.6.8), null

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 6:45 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes Photo Sync Isn't Working Now

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.