Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my photo icon says "Photos are being imported to the photo library." but its been like this since yesterday, i think its because i unplugged my Iphone off my mac. NOW ON MY AIRBOOK i can't take pictures or anything. can someone help?

yesterday i brought a new Macbook Air 11 inch. i wanted to import my photos from the iPhone to the Macbook so i plugged my iPhone 5s with the USB. after a while the photo importing froze so i unplugged my iPhone. ever since i did that, my photo and camera icon keeps saying, "Photos are being imported to the photo library. please wait until importing is complete." its been going on since yesterday and its not letting me shut off my Macbook or close the picture & camera app. can some one help?

MacBook Air, iOS 8.1.3, 11 inch

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 6:58 PM

1 reply

my photo icon says "Photos are being imported to the photo library." but its been like this since yesterday, i think its because i unplugged my Iphone off my mac. NOW ON MY AIRBOOK i can't take pictures or anything. can someone help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.