Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to send iPhone 5 to repair in another country?

The sleep/wake button in my iPhone 5 stopped working suddenly. I searched this problem in the website and I found out that apple provides a program that repairs this problem for free. When I enter the serial number of the phone it says that its eligible for the program.

I live in Sri Lanka and here there are no authorized repair centers. So i want to know how I can send my iPhone to another country like Singapore to repair. How can I contact someone in that repair center ?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 9:10 PM

1 reply

Mar 1, 2015 11:50 PM in response to shanDeSilva

The iPhone can only be serviced in the country where it has been bought, and Apple does not accept international shipments. If you bought the phone in Sri Lanka, you'll have to contact your carrier:

How do I obtain service for my iPhone?

The iPhone support site has troubleshooting articles to help you solve your iPhone issue on your own. If you have reviewed those articles and still need service for your iPhone, you can contact your carrier.

copied from Service Answer Center - iPhone /Sri Lanka

How to send iPhone 5 to repair in another country?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.