Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get back my pictures back after synced and was not backed up? Also were not taken from this phone.

I currently just synced my photos from my computer to my phone and didn't back up or import them.

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 7:12 PM

3 replies

Mar 1, 2015 8:29 PM in response to tessaP1993

What pictures did it delete, ones that were already on your phone? Syncing photos from the computer to the iPhone should not delete any photos at all, unless you had pictures synced to the phone that were synced from another computer, not the one you are currently syncing with. Either way, they are not contained in the iPhone backup anyway, they are assumed to be on the computer. Is this what occurred?

How do I get back my pictures back after synced and was not backed up? Also were not taken from this phone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.