Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo Folders on iPhone and iCloud

Hello,

I have my photos on my PC arranged by years in folders and sub-folders and I want to have them on my phone the exact same way AND have them saved to iCloud. I spoke to tech support and they say this cant be done. I would like to know if I can email or contact someone from Apple to add this feature.

If I DO NOT have iCloud Photo Library (Beta) or My Photo Stream checked I can then use iTunes to copy the folders exactly as they are on my PC to the iPhone but with this method I cannot save them to iCloud (unless someone has found a way)

I guess I am wanting them in iCloud so they will synch across my devices, otherwise I have to connect each devic

If I check iCloud Photo Library or My Photo Stream all the photos in the individual folders disappear and the go to to SINGLE photo file and its just to hard to

find photos searching through my thousands of photos

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 9:08 PM

1 reply

Photo Folders on iPhone and iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.