Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bought Alien Anthology (4 movies) only 1 downloaded - where are the other 3?

Only the 1st movie downloaded (Alien) but Aliens, Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection not downloaded. I have been charged for the 4 movies / 1 Anthology.

This was on my iMac.

However my iPhone 6 has the 1st movie synched over but the other 3 only available through the cloud.

Please help out, thanks Cam

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 11:07 PM

3 replies

Mar 3, 2015 7:09 AM in response to Cameron144

Hello Cameron144,

Lets see if we can get your purchases downloaded. To start on your iPhone if you want them on there, all you would need to do is click on the cloud button to download it directly. Make sure to be on Wi-Fi for the download and you will be good there. You should also be able to see the other movies in the iTunes Store. Navigate to the iTunes Store and click on Purchased link in the Quick Links section. Once there, you will see a list of content a make sure to be in the view of what is not in your library and click on the download cloud icons to get it downloaded. Let me know if this works for you.

Download past purchases

https://support.apple.com/en-us/ht2519

Regards,

-Norm G.

Bought Alien Anthology (4 movies) only 1 downloaded - where are the other 3?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.