Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weird Message Appeared suddenly while iPhone locked!

I was working in the room when I noticed some message appearing on my new iPhone 6 Plus' screen, and I could only get a glimpse of the first word there being 'Why...' or 'What....', and it was a question over a line and a half, and then I saw that revolving circle we see when we're being asked to 'please wait' while a task is being done on the phone (you know which one I mean, I believe).

My phone was sit up in the 'landscape orientation', yet it was locked, so I couldn't read that 'question' right away. It disappeared before I got to the phone after noticing it!

Is my phone hacked?????

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 11:05 PM

4 replies

Mar 2, 2015 1:43 AM in response to Ingo2711

I've been using iPhone for almost 4 years, so I know how text msgs to the phone or to Whatsapp would look, but what I saw was a message in a very big font size, in White, that used up almost 1/3 of the whole screen! Imagine big letter sizes, with up to 4 words max per line, and the message was over 1.5 lines? that's what I saw but before I reached the phone (I was a little far), it was gone!!!

Weird Message Appeared suddenly while iPhone locked!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.