Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud problem

Hello,

How can i reset my icloud account or bypass activation if i forgot my password and from 3 secret questions i remember only 1 answer. Also i've purchase iphone from the country which is not listed in official support page on Apple, but i've all the bills and guarantee paper from the non-official shop. Also, during the registration of icloud account i've used my wife e-mail and she forget to verify account, so now i'm in situation which i can call circuit. when i press resset though the email address Apple is sending this reset e-mail to the icloud account which i can't access, i've called several times to support and waited for several weeks to get the answer, and the final answer was " we can't help you with your problem". So, may be someone can help me with his issue ? Because i can't use my phone, and i bought SIM-FREE phone for 800 USD which i can't use, that's pity and sad, and making me mad as a apple user. Because i also tried to explain to Apple that it's their bug, if guy didn't verify the e-mail address than he should not be allowed to use icloud service.
Does anyone has any suggestions ? |

Thanks in advance.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Mar 1, 2015 10:55 PM

2 replies

Mar 2, 2015 3:48 AM in response to Zimmer-87

Zimmer-87 wrote:

Hello,

How can i reset my icloud account or bypass activation if i forgot my password and from 3 secret questions i remember only 1 answer. Also i've purchase iphone from the country which is not listed in official support page on Apple, but i've all the bills and guarantee paper from the non-official shop. Also, during the registration of icloud account i've used my wife e-mail and she forget to verify account, so now i'm in situation which i can call circuit. when i press resset though the email address Apple is sending this reset e-mail to the icloud account which i can't access, i've called several times to support and waited for several weeks to get the answer, and the final answer was " we can't help you with your problem". So, may be someone can help me with his issue ? Because i can't use my phone, and i bought SIM-FREE phone for 800 USD which i can't use, that's pity and sad, and making me mad as a apple user. Because i also tried to explain to Apple that it's their bug, if guy didn't verify the e-mail address than he should not be allowed to use icloud service.
Does anyone has any suggestions ? |

Thanks in advance.

Hi the same problem now at me say that it is possible to write somehow in podderzhkuapple and to send them a photo with the check and a box what exactly you bought it but as well as where to write and what to do?

Mar 2, 2015 4:44 AM in response to толя

Well in my case there was a person supervisor agent who contacted with me several times, and to whom i send the pictures of Box, bills and warranty paper which was written on foreign language, but i translate it for her, anyway there was a box and bill. Later on i read on forums that AT&T asked Apple to make more strict rules for icloud user cuz it was broken sever times and etc. So that's why the photos are not enough now to start the process.
DEAR APPLE PLEASE TAKE CARE ABOUT YOUR USERS ..!!!

Icloud problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.