Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ive lost the view i had when tapping he phone icon I can not see my recent calls or favorites list all i can see is my contacts list and ai can not maneuver away from this view

I phone 5s has changed the view i always had when tapping the phone icon

I've lost the view i had when tapping the phone icon. I can not see my recent calls or favorites list. All i can see is my contacts list and i can not maneuver away from this view.

i have been through settings and other forums to try and get this back but failed.

any ideas before i go to the store for help?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 2:56 AM

1 reply

Mar 3, 2015 7:26 AM in response to ajuk164

Greetings ajuk164,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you would like to change from seeing your Contacts in the Phone application to other areas such as Favorites or Recents. Do you still see the options to change the view from the Phone application as the attached iOS 8 User Guide (page 48) describes?

https://manuals.info.apple.com/MANUALS/1000/MA1565/en_US/iphone_user_guide.pdf

If you do now see these options, please first try forcing the Phone application to quit as described in the following article and then open it fresh to test. Please let me know if you are still experiencing the issue.

Force an app to close in iOS - Apple Support

Cheers,

Joe

ive lost the view i had when tapping he phone icon I can not see my recent calls or favorites list all i can see is my contacts list and ai can not maneuver away from this view

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.