Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 4s no wifi

I Just bought a used iphone 4s supposedly working prior receiving it.. no issues while setting up. IOS 8.1.3. Downloaded. After a few hours, drop the wifi and saying cannot scan for wireless network. I reseted the network settings which caused the wifi button deactivation and wouldn't turn on anymore.. Deactivated the wifi networking location services as suggested on a website..didn't work.. rebooted the phone to factory and set it up again. And the same story restarted.. It has been 1 week, 4 reset and same problem.

the guy that sold me the phone said he doesn't understand as the wifi was working perfectly fine.

any other suggestion?

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 5:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 5:37 AM

First check in Settings ->General -> Info -> WiFi-Address if there is a n/a typed in your device needs repair service.

Check your Bluetooth connection as well, those are adjusted with the same antenna.

Sorry to say but in the most cases the device needs repair service when restoring does not help.

Cheers,

Charly

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2015 5:37 AM in response to Lailaqc

First check in Settings ->General -> Info -> WiFi-Address if there is a n/a typed in your device needs repair service.

Check your Bluetooth connection as well, those are adjusted with the same antenna.

Sorry to say but in the most cases the device needs repair service when restoring does not help.

Cheers,

Charly

Iphone 4s no wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.