Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I return an opened iPhone 1 day old

my hus band, lovingly, bought me an iPhone plus.. Which I hate it's just too big for my small hands. I have box receipt etc but we opened the box and started the setup process with it, during that time I realized its not for my and I'd like the 6. Will the shop take a return with all the parts unharmed but box open and iPhone tried? IThanks x

iPhone 6 Plus

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 6:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 6:52 AM

You have 15 days to return for full refund, irrespective of being opened. Just take all that came with it, and the box back to an Apple store for refund.

6 replies

Mar 2, 2015 5:03 PM in response to Stephrbhk

So now it seems the icloud account my husband set up on my new iphone was my old account which I no longer have access to.. Thought I'd give the enormous iPhone a second chance grrr... So are they still going to return the iPhone even with this stuff on it I can't deactivate? The email linked with that account is also deactivate and cannot be activated. Way too much stress for a phone xxx

Can I return an opened iPhone 1 day old

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.