Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am getting the following message when I try to connect to iMessage on my Macbook Pro: Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again.

Hello,

I am not sure what is going on but I am unable to sign into my iMessage. I am trying to sign in but I keep getting the message: "Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again." I can log into iTunes and all other things that request my Apple ID except the iMessage. I hope someone can help me out.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 6:53 AM

There are no replies.

I am getting the following message when I try to connect to iMessage on my Macbook Pro: Could not sign in. Please check your network connection and try again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.