Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple ID is hacked

hello, I give my apple id to my friends for play game(clash of clans)with he,but he hacked my account and change my password and other information with email.

I can give very information of my apple id and how used of it and I can say to you about buys with mine of itunes.

please help me.

<Email Edited By Host>

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.1, null

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 7:23 AM

10 replies

Mar 2, 2015 7:34 AM in response to khorsand14

khorsand14 wrote:

hello, I give my apple id to my friends for play game(clash of clans)with he,but he hacked my account and change my password and other information with email.

I can give very information of my apple id and how used of it and I can say to you about buys with mine of itunes.

please help me.

<Email Edited By Host>

No one hacked your account. You gave someone your Apple ID & password. That's not hacking anything. That's like saying that you gave some one your car keys, and then they 'hot-wired' it. No, they didn't. You gave them access to your account. You'll have to contact Apple Account Security.

How to reset your Apple ID password.

Go to iforgot.apple.com and type in your Apple ID, then click 'Next'.

Verify your date of birth, then click 'Next'.

You'll be able to choose one of two methods to reset your password, either E-Mail Authentication or Answer Security Questions.

If neither method works, then go to https://getsupport.apple.com

(If you see a message that says 'There are no products registered to this Apple ID, simply click on 'See all products and services')

Choose 'More Products & Services', then 'Apple ID'.

A new page will open.

Choose 'Other Apple ID Topics', then 'Lost or forgotten Apple ID password'.

Click the blue 'Continue' button.

Select the contact option that suits your needs best.

Mar 2, 2015 7:36 AM in response to khorsand14

khorsand14 wrote:

he change my information,I can't restore password with up link

There may be no solution. Now you know why you should never share a password. You can TRY contacting a live person at Apple: Apple ID: Contacting Apple for help with Apple ID account security

But you will have to convince them that you are the real owner of the Apple ID, not the ex-friend who stole your identity.

Mar 2, 2015 7:45 AM in response to khorsand14

Because he changed the primary email address of your Apple ID, so your email is no longer associated with it. You need to contact Apple Account Security. There is no way for you to resolve this situation on your own, short of forcing your 'friend'. to change it back or give you the new information.

Why, exactly, did you think it was a good idea to give someone else your Apple ID & password?

My Apple ID is hacked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.