Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New version of iPhoto has me bugging!!!

My computer downloaded the newer version of iphoto yesterday and now all my photos seems to be "missing" I cant seem to "see" them until I click on them specifically. It's annoying because I can't just scroll through anymore. I need help.

MacBook

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 8:58 AM

1 reply

Mar 2, 2015 9:01 AM in response to racp88

the newer version of iphoto

Do you mean iPhoto 9.6?

now all my photos seems to be "missing" I cant seem to "see" them until I click on them specifically. It's annoying because I can't just scroll through anymore.

Try to rebuild the thumbnails:

Make a backup copy of your iPhoto library (but don't overwrite your last backup from before this problem occurred), and then try the iPhoto Library First Aid Tools and rebuild the thumbnails.

Press and hold down the alt/option key ⌥ and the command keys at the same time and launch iPhoto. Keep holding down both keys until you see the First Aid panel. From the panel select to "Rebuild Thumbnails".

If this does not correct the problem, restore your iPhoto Library from your last backup you made, before the problem occurred.

New version of iPhoto has me bugging!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.