Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My old Apple ID won't allow me to use the old password to log out of the cloud. I can't use the new one, either. The new Apple ID is in the iTunes and App store. But I can't change it on the cloud without logging out. Which I can't do.

I can't use the old Apple id and Apple password on my new Iphone 6 - I can use the new ones. But I can't access the cloud in the meantime. The iTunes and App Stire has the new Apple ID, but I can't get into the settings to change it on the iCloud. It asks for the Old Apple ID and password, which doesn't work. Does anyone know how to change the old Apple ID on the iPhone in the settings for the iCloud?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3, iCoud settings

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 10:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 10:44 AM

First, try the new password. If you didn't sign out of iCloud prior to changing the primary email address of your Apple ID, this is what can cause this problem.

Also, read this: If you're asked for the password to your previous Apple ID when signing out of iCloud - Apple Support

2 replies

My old Apple ID won't allow me to use the old password to log out of the cloud. I can't use the new one, either. The new Apple ID is in the iTunes and App store. But I can't change it on the cloud without logging out. Which I can't do.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.