Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I import a pnc. file (logo) onto a Pages Document?

MacBook Pro, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 10:33 AM

1 reply

Mar 2, 2015 11:01 AM in response to RMS316

The .pnc file format is unique to Panasonic digital video cameras and is a variation of the .jpeg format, but no applications that can read normal jpeg files can open these. If you have access to Windows, Panasonic has a free Windows application called Panasonic SD Viewer that lets you look at these files, and possibly export them to normal industry image formats. You will need an SD Card Reader in/attached to WIndows.

Otherwise, you can't convert this .pnc file format with (pick any) industry image manipulation applications, because they don't know about it, and getting it into Pages will not happen until you can find a Panasonic way of converting it to standard image formats.

More here.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.