Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to transfer the Windows Support Software

Hello

This text was originally written in Portuguese in Brazil and translated by Google Translate. The original text is below. Thank you for understanding!

Este texto foi escrito originalmente em Português do Brasil e traduzido pelo Google Tradutor. O texto original encontra-se logo abaixo. Obrigado pela compreensão!

Hello.

Recently, I tried to install Windows 7 on my MacBook Pro Retina 13 '' 2014 Mid After copying Windows files to the USB flash drive, boot camp transfers the Support Software for Windows. After that, it displays an error stating that "Unable to save the Windows support software." I would urgently need a solution and I count on the help of all of you in this community!

Thank U,

The Author.

Olá.

Recentemente, tentei instalar o Windows 7 no meu MacBook Pro Retina 13'' Meados de 2014. Após a cópia dos arquivos do Windows para o PenDrive, o Boot Camp transfere o Software de Suporte para Windows. Após isso, ele apresenta um erro, informando que "Não foi possível salvar o software de suporte do Windows". Gostaria urgentemente de uma solução e conto com a ajuda de todos vocês desta comunidade!

Obrigado,

O Autor.

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), Model MGX82

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 11:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 11:32 AM

1. Can you run a Disk Utility Repair and Repair Permissions?

2. Are you using Bootcamp Assistant to download the software or are you directly downloading it to the USB?

4 replies

Unable to transfer the Windows Support Software

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.