Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

also i made a backup in icloud and guess i cant find or get it

i bought iphone 5c i restored it and now it wont activate its asking for puk code and i dont have a clueabout anything on phone i also made backup in i cloud and guess i cant find it... ok call me stupid these iphone are nothing like a android. but i like i phone. mabe i should try window phone ...

MY QUESTION IS HOW DO I GET THE PHONE #,,, WHAT THE **** IS PUK CODE,,,, & WHERE IS BACKUP AND HOW DOI GET IT????😕

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1, its locked restored unlocked ,

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 12:06 PM

1 reply

Mar 3, 2015 12:26 PM in response to 490nine

Hello 490nine,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like you are not able to activate the iPhone because it is asking you for the PUK. I can imagine that must be frustrating. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

iOS: Understanding the SIM PIN - Apple Support

Personal Unlocking Key (PUK)

If you enter the PIN incorrectly three times, you may need to enter a Personal Unlocking Key (PUK) to enable your SIM card again. Refer to the SIM card documentation or contact your carrier.

Note: Entering an incorrect PUK code too many times will result in the SIM becoming permanently locked. If this occurs, you will need to contact your carrier for a replacement SIM card.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a nice day,

Mario

also i made a backup in icloud and guess i cant find or get it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.