Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wifi connection very slow and interrupted after several minutes

My wifi connection is interrupted after several minutes. I can restart the connection with wifi assisted, diagnose tool. It indicates always ISP failure. When I go through the assistant, it sows that the network connection was changed, and the wifi connection is back. But only for some minutes, then I have to go the the assistant again, and again and again. Also the wifi protocoll tool did not help me.

Meantime I don't have any problems with my IPad or Iphone.

In the web I found plenty of other users with MacBook Pro (Retina) OS X Yosemite, Version 10.10.2 with similar problems. When will apple fix this bug?

Do somebody has in idea how to fix it?

Thanks for your support!

Bird

Mac Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 11:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 11:52 AM

You posted in the support forum for the Apple routers......AirPort Express, Airport Extreme and Time Capsule.....the products pictured below:

User uploaded file

But, your post seems to describe a connection issue that you are experiencing with your MacBook Pro. We are not sure how an Apple router might be involved here if your other devices are connecting well.

You will likely receive a much faster and more informed response if you post your question in the support area for the MacBook Pro linked just below:

MacBook Pro

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2015 11:52 AM in response to bird1310

You posted in the support forum for the Apple routers......AirPort Express, Airport Extreme and Time Capsule.....the products pictured below:

User uploaded file

But, your post seems to describe a connection issue that you are experiencing with your MacBook Pro. We are not sure how an Apple router might be involved here if your other devices are connecting well.

You will likely receive a much faster and more informed response if you post your question in the support area for the MacBook Pro linked just below:

MacBook Pro

wifi connection very slow and interrupted after several minutes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.