Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

burn pictures to dvd

Trying to Burn Pictures to a DVD. Exported selected photos from Aperture to my Desktop. Inserted blank DVD-RW into disk drive which prompted me to open Disk Utility which I did. When asked to select images to burn from disk utility, I selected the correct folder from my desktop, but the images are all gray scaled out so I cannot select them.

Any suggestions

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 12:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 1:22 PM

Click on the desktop so Finder is active. Click File in the menu bar and select New Burn Folder from the drop down list. This creates a folder on the desktop. You can change its name if you wish. Drag and drop the photos to the Burn Folder. Go back to the File menu and select Burn (the name you gave it) to Disc...

Follow the directions on the screen.

The photos are not actually moved to the Burn Folder, they are aliases. So at the end of the burn you just trash the Burn Folder.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 2, 2015 1:22 PM in response to zacharyfrommandeville

Click on the desktop so Finder is active. Click File in the menu bar and select New Burn Folder from the drop down list. This creates a folder on the desktop. You can change its name if you wish. Drag and drop the photos to the Burn Folder. Go back to the File menu and select Burn (the name you gave it) to Disc...

Follow the directions on the screen.

The photos are not actually moved to the Burn Folder, they are aliases. So at the end of the burn you just trash the Burn Folder.

burn pictures to dvd

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.