Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipad mail app crash

Hallo, I'm a german ipad (8.1.2) user and since some week my ipad mail app are crashing all the times befor I'm able to see any button or anythink. I already tryed to restart mail, restart ipad and delete and reinstall all my email accounts: without success. Mail can not be deleted or re-installt! PLEASE HELP

iPad, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 12:38 PM

5 replies

Mar 2, 2015 3:13 PM in response to uetatafrica

Try quitting the Mail app like I describe then reset the iPad. Double click the Home button to show the screen with running and recently used apps. Each app icon will have a sample page above it. Flick up on the page (not the app icon) and the page will fly away and the app icon will disappear. This quits that app. To reset the iPad press and hold both the Home button and the Sleep/Wake button continuously until the Apple logo appears. Then release the button and let the device restart. You will not lose data doing this. It's like a computer reboot.

Mar 27, 2015 3:08 AM in response to uetatafrica

Hallo everybody with the same problem,

I got competent, fast and friendly help from the apple-Store in Durban, South Africa. Mr. Pravin Ramlall repaired the programm quiet easy. He changed some settings for the mail programm and forced it in this way to restard the settings and came out of the loop. i Hope it can help you too to solf your problem.

i Have to say thank you to him, he spended time to Look at my problem and didn't ask for paymen! The online customerservice from Apple don't offer this possibility :-(

ipad mail app crash

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.