Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do I get full conference call management options on iPhone 6 model A1549 if using it with GSM carriers?

I have iPhone 6 model A1549, bought from and currently using with Verizon. You all must be aware that we can use the same phone for GSM carriers like at&t as well. Now we all know that some of the features related to conference calling are not available on CDMA carriers, like we cant have more than 2 callers, and we can't manage conference calls by making the conversation with one party private for some time and again switching back to conference mode, disconnecting a particular party instead of having to end the entire call etc. reference link- iPhone: Understanding phone features - Apple Support These features are available on GSM models and carriers, I just wanted to ask if I use a GSM SIM from a GSM carrier on this model, do I get these additional conference call management options or I am restricted to Verizon like experience while being on at&t (and while using the at&t SIM in this model)

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 12:52 PM

There are no replies.

Do I get full conference call management options on iPhone 6 model A1549 if using it with GSM carriers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.