Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 6 says I have 7.7 gb of pictures when I have 0 pics on my phone. I've deleted all my photos - my Itunes still says there are 1254 pics on my phone. HELP!

My iPhone keeps telling me I'm almost out of storage. I have downloaded and deleted ALL pics from my phone. The usage still states that there is 7.7GB being used by photos. When I plug into my computer, iTunes states there are 1257 photos on my iPhone and there are NONE. Why is this happening, and does ANYONE know how to fix it? Thx.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 1:50 PM

1 reply

Mar 3, 2015 2:16 PM in response to mamat2004

Howdy mamat2004,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

From your post I understand that even though you have imported and deleted all of the photos from your iPhone, it is still showing as if the photos were still located on the device. To start troubleshooting this issue I'd like you to please reset the iPhone. If the issue persists then please put the device into recovery mode, and then select the option to Update in iTunes. Choosing this option will reinstall iOS without erasing any of your personal data.

To reset, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least 10 seconds, until you see the Apple logo.

Restart or reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Take care,

Alex H.

My iphone 6 says I have 7.7 gb of pictures when I have 0 pics on my phone. I've deleted all my photos - my Itunes still says there are 1254 pics on my phone. HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.