Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

new project to DVD works fine, but sharing to a Blu ray fails, with a error message "video rendering error 60." What is that and how do I fix it?

getting an error message "video rendering error 60" when burning a new final cut pro project to Blu ray. Burning to regular DVD works fine. I have burned many other projects successfully to blu ray. What is this message and how do I fix it?

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 2:13 PM

3 replies

Mar 3, 2015 6:30 AM in response to whjphd

If this same timeline can be exported to other file formats and can be shared successfully to DVD, possibly it's the longer render time in the Blu Ray processing that is the problem. In the Finder in Applications, right click Final Cut Pro dot app, choose Get Info and verify that Prevent App Nap is checked. If it isn't, check it and try again.

Russ

new project to DVD works fine, but sharing to a Blu ray fails, with a error message "video rendering error 60." What is that and how do I fix it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.