Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dropbox and iPhoto issues

Ever since 2/22, I have seen some of my photos stored on my iPod getting downloaded by Dropbox 3 times (2/22, 2/25, and 2/27). When I downloaded my iPod's photo library to iPhoto 9.2.3, I get asked if I still want the downloaded photos to be stored on my iPod. When I tell it to delete the photos it has just downloaded to my photo library, it never actually deletes them from my iPod (which might be causing drop box to see some of my pictures as new) Why aren't they being deleted from my iPod when I've told iPhoto to delete the imported photos?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 2:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 2:55 PM

Which version of iOS do you have on your iPod?

3 replies

Mar 2, 2015 4:24 PM in response to Arhsmacdude

There is no way to remove the "Solved" mark, sorry.

I'm using the newest one available for my 5th gen iPod Touch.

Is that iOS 8.1? If yes, do you have iCloud Photo Library (Beta) enabled in the Setting > Photos & Camera? With this option enabled, your photos are stored in iCloud as well as on your iPod, and they can no longer be deleted, when you download them. Either disable iCloud Photo Library (Beta), or delete the photos manually in the Photos.app.

Dropbox and iPhoto issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.