Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after downloading itunes 12.1.1.4 and syncing my iphone 6 plus when I go to my iphone almost all the songs are grayed out. The songs appear completely fine in my itunes library and on the phone itself. I have no problem playing the songs from my li

after downloading itunes 12.1.1.4 and syncing my iphone 6 plus when I go to my iphone almost all the songs are grayed out. The songs appear completely fine in my itunes library and on the phone itself. I have no problem playing the songs from my library or my phone but the list that appears when you click on my device>music is almost completely grayed out! What is going on with this? How do I fix it?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 3:19 PM

There are no replies.

after downloading itunes 12.1.1.4 and syncing my iphone 6 plus when I go to my iphone almost all the songs are grayed out. The songs appear completely fine in my itunes library and on the phone itself. I have no problem playing the songs from my li

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.