Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where on my MAC are "PAGES" Templates Stored

This question has been asked before - but there was NEVER a good answer.

I created a new "Template" using PAGES. I want to find this "Template" that was supposedly stored in "My Templates" - which cannot be found using "FINDER". I need to capture a copy of this template to share with another Mac user.

Can anyone tell me how to find this "Template" and email it to my friend ... and then how to capture it on his Mac and install it in his PAGES TEMPLATES?

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014), iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 4:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 5:11 PM

Assuming that you are using Page 5, there may not be a "good" answer, but the correct answer is given several times in this discussion.

6 replies

Mar 3, 2015 9:58 AM in response to PeterBreis0807

I reread the answers given to one of the other questions and I have to admit that I'm not ready to use 'Finder' to find the Templates in the way it was described. And, I'm also not ready to try to import it back into my friend's Mac.

I'll do what the other fellow suggested and save the Template as a Pages document and then share that with my friend and import it to his 'Templates' on his version of Pages because he may not have the same version that I do.

I'm humbled by your answer.

Where on my MAC are "PAGES" Templates Stored

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.