Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased soft ware and it has a tutorial that is a UDF. I downloaded quick time and it comes up but does not play. I get a codec error. Help. I have windows 7 media player.

Purchased software that has a UDF. I have a PC with Windows 7 installed. First time I tried to play tutorial, it gave me a codec error. I downloaded Quick time to be able to view the tutorial that came with the Software. It is called Embroidery Works Everyday. Got same codec error message but I was able to see the written contents of the CD, but it did not play. I would like to know what codec I need to install in order to the view the tutorial. I have read a lot of info, but I am afraid to download the wrong codec. Thanks. Wish I knew more.

Peggy

Windows 7, 16X DVD+/-RW Drive

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 4:23 PM

There are no replies.

I purchased soft ware and it has a tutorial that is a UDF. I downloaded quick time and it comes up but does not play. I get a codec error. Help. I have windows 7 media player.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.