Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My number keyboard doesn't open anymore after I did the latest update (iphone 5S)

I just did the latest update that my iPhone 5S was asking but now I cannot open my number keyboard anymore (to make a call)!!

I already restarted the phone, turned it off and on again and I still can't open my "phone app". All the other apps are working fine...

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 8:37 PM

1 reply

Mar 2, 2015 8:40 PM in response to AnaGabrielaF

If you are saying that you cannot even open the phone app? Your troubleshooting included powering the phone off and back on? If that is all the troubleshooting that you have done, the next step is to reset the phone. Hold the sleep/wake and home buttons together until you see the Apple logo and then release. If that does not fix the problem, then the next step is a restore. Frist from a backup and if necessary restore as new.

My number keyboard doesn't open anymore after I did the latest update (iphone 5S)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.