Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone5c i often lose wifi connection on 2 phones must reset to open. No other device connection problems just Iphone5 Why? How to correct?

My two Iphone 5C disconnect from my wireless (wifi) router often. Usually when changing from LTE network to wifi. I must reset (turn off and on ) phone to regain wifi network. All other dervices on wireless work great. What is causing the problem and how to correct???

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 7:39 PM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2015 6:55 AM in response to Old rider

Howdy Old rider,

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities.

If multiple iPhones are having the same issue where ithey are disconnecting from your Wi-Fi network, then I'd like you to please review the settings on your router to ensure they match with the information in the article below.

iOS and OS X: Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

Take care,

Alex H.

iphone5c i often lose wifi connection on 2 phones must reset to open. No other device connection problems just Iphone5 Why? How to correct?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.