Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I still use the calendar and the To-do list on my iPod nano?

Hello, everybody! 🙂

I have an iPod Nano (5th Generation, 8 GB). Apparently, my iPod is running version 1.0.2 of the iPod Nano software. I have never used either the Calendar or the To-do list on my iPod before, but I would like to start using them now.

I know that older versions of iTunes used to have a function for syncing the Calendar, the To-do list, and the Contacts on your iPod nano. But I cannot seem to find that feature in the current version of iTunes.

Is there any possible way, to still use the To-do list, and the Calendar, on my iPod nano 5G? If so, could someone please tell me how?

Thanks in advance! 🙂

~Mark Harvey

iPod nano, 5th_generation

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 7:04 PM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2015 6:50 AM in response to MRHarvey

Hello Mark,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

If you'd like to sync your contacts and calendar data from your computer to your iPod nano, then please follow the information in the appropriate article below.

Export contact and calendar data to your iPod using iTunes for OS X - Apple Support

Export contact and calendar data to your iPod using iTunes for Windows - Apple Support

You can also learn more by reading over the user guide for your iPod nano, linked below. The information on syncing To-Do lists, conacts, and calendars can be found on page 81.

iPod nano (5th generation) - User Guide

Take care,

Alex H.

Can I still use the calendar and the To-do list on my iPod nano?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.