Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get Safari bookmarks into iPad Air?

I have an iMac running the current version of OS X. Also have an iPad Air with IOS 8.1.3. How can I get my Safari bookmarks on the iMac over to this iPad? Because of Apple no longer allowing simple ID's, I had to create a new ID. Trying to use this same ID on my iMac, iPad, and iPhone did not work - I spent hours trying to sort that out and gave up. Anyway, how can I get my bookmarks copied over?

Thanks, Jim

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 7:13 PM

2 replies

Mar 2, 2015 7:33 PM in response to deggie

Oh, if I only knew the answer to that question. Somewhere, somehow, something got screwed up with my "new" Apple ID and the underlying email accounts. I spoke on the phone to an Apple support guy who finally gave up after 30 minutes. As it stands now, all three devices see the same email messages - very good thing. However contacts, notes and anything else on the iMac are not shared on th iPhone and iPad. The goofy thing is that those items DO share between the iPhone and the iPad, but anything I do on either of those devices is not sync'd over to the iMac. I've spent so much time messing with it that my head hurts. I wish I could simply clear out all three and start over, but the way things have worked out so far, I'd probably wind up with NOTHING working. Very, very annoying.

How to get Safari bookmarks into iPad Air?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.