Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a 5s and am not receiving sms messages from one person with a windows phone

I was texting a friend just fine today & have been for months. Today though I randomly stopped getting their messages & have tried everything to get it to work. turned my phone on & off, restored network and all settings & I don't know what to do next

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 7:18 PM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2015 6:58 AM in response to CaliMariee

Hi, CaliMariee.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are unable to receive text messages from a specific person. I am not sure what you have tried already, but will attempt to give you some steps that you may have not tried already. I would recommend checking to make sure that this person has not been blocked by mistake.

Go to Settings > Messages > Blocked and make sure that they're not on your block list.

If they are not blocked on your device, try going through the troubleshooting steps in the article below.

If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

You may need to also process some of these steps on their device as well.

-Jason H.

I have a 5s and am not receiving sms messages from one person with a windows phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.