Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased an album, but it doesn't appear in the iTunes store anywhere?

Hey all,

I purchased the Ronnie James Dio - This Is Your Life album about 6 months ago. I only had a few songs off it on my phone. I went to get the rest of it today and I cannot download it from the store. The songs register as not on my iPhone, and give me the cloud symbol to download them, but every time they get to about 90% and I get informed that the download has failed, try again. Retry button doesn't seem to do anything.

I have since searched for the album and it doesn't appear in the iTunes store currently.

Would appreciate it if someone could advise me of a way around this problem. I cannot accept that I have bought an album, but I can no longer listen to it, because it is unavailable at the store.

Cheers

(All of the above I have tried to do on my phone. I do not have a functioning computer currently.)

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 8:03 PM

There are no replies.

I purchased an album, but it doesn't appear in the iTunes store anywhere?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.