Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you fix Safari?

Hi i am wondering how do you repair Safari i am have Safari problems i can not use the internet for long on my phone and when i am on Safari to long it freezes crashes and sends me back to my home screen apps personal picture and i had this since 8,0 came out i also had problems with 7.12 and my phone is half repaired from some of the updates Just what is the story here and i told the techs online when i was a windows user one day i pulled the plug from my phone as it was syncing i tunes and i could not find the spring thing i do not know if some errors followed me when i put my data on this mac computer's i tunes is there away to check for diagnose in i tunes and see if some corrupted data is causing it. I really want my i phone 6+ working like 100% order. How can i use the web when i am on the go or want to help a friend look up something?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.3, I need I phone fixed

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 8:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 8:16 PM

Basics from the manual are restart, reset, restore

2 replies

How do you fix Safari?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.