Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

help me as phone does not work asks Aplle ID and which password I do not know, and swindlers extort money for its unblocking, I also paid the sum specified by them, but they deceived and what passwords did not send

Hello I addressed by phone in a support service with problomy about that that I fell a victim of swindlers who cracked my iphone 4s IMEI: 990001080096852 Serial Number: DNPHG7ZFDTD3 I ask you to help me as phone does not work asks Aplle ID and which password I do not know, and swindlers extort money for its unblocking, I also paid the sum specified by them, but they deceived and what passwords did not send. There is only one hope for you to dump all Aplle ID from this phone that I could use your product fully!!! Thanks in advance!!! Please help!!!

iPhone 4S

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 11:59 PM

5 replies

help me as phone does not work asks Aplle ID and which password I do not know, and swindlers extort money for its unblocking, I also paid the sum specified by them, but they deceived and what passwords did not send

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.