Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to insert delimiter in a Pages document like the one we use in it in MS Word?

Ya know, the delimiter thing, a single straight line inserted by tapping '-' three times in Word documents. Cant find a similar way in iPages except inserting a line shape. Now my work makes it compulsory to insert delimiters after the titles. So, is there any way?

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 11:55 PM

5 replies

Mar 3, 2015 1:28 AM in response to PeterBreis0807

Thanks for the quick reply Peter. I apologise for typing 'iPages' 😝

I can't seem to set special characters. There are smilies and etc. etc, not what I'm looking for. The keyboard preferences might be of some use but I wasn't able to use it. The thing I'm talking about is the long single line Word inserts when you type the dash symbol three times and hit the return key. Try it out yourself to get an idea. Its a single long line from the left margin to right end.

Is there a way to insert delimiter in a Pages document like the one we use in it in MS Word?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.