Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why must I repay for a book previously purchased

WWhy must I repay for books previously purchased .but have disappeared from my cloud

iPad Air, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 11:33 PM

1 reply

Mar 3, 2015 4:53 AM in response to big202

What sort of book, ibook or audiobook ? If it's an ibook, and it's the same version that you bought and you haven't moved countries since buying it (and you are logged in with the same account that you bought it with), then you should be able to redownload it for free via the Purchased tab in the iBooks app on your iPad - if it doesn't show there then check to see if you've hidden it : iTunes Store: Hiding and unhiding purchases - Apple Support

If you've moved countries since buying it, or if the publisher has removed the version that you bought and replaced it with a new book, then you won't be able to redownload it. In which case do you have a copy of it in the Books part of your computer's iTunes library (or iBooks app if using a Mac with Mavericks or Yosemite on it), or your backup of your downloads/library ?

If it's an audiobook then they are one-time only downloads from the store.

Why must I repay for a book previously purchased

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.