Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie clearing out inserted iTunes Audio?

I have been using iMovie a little for adding sound effects to my minecraft animations. But whenever I insert an audio from iTunes it'll work until I drag the audio around. When I do that the audio becomes blank and nothing happens. But sometimes it will still be there, when you play it, it will work. Play it the second time and it clears out again! I've been working with this VERY annoying bug for a while. Does anyone know why iMovie is doing this? I've had a couple problems with my computer in the past such as random restarts, graphics restarts, programs crashing for no good reason, the list would keep going if I had not taken it to the apple store. However, some problems are coming back like when I installed windows 8.1. When I switched to mac my sound sounded horrible. And I think this iMovie problem is another one...unless I'm doing something wrong...

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 3:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 7, 2015 8:58 AM

Best to post this question in the iMovie forum.

One thing to try is to convert the audio to AIFF before bringing it into iMovie.

x

1 reply

iMovie clearing out inserted iTunes Audio?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.