Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

while creting new appleid, i selected visa debit card as payment method,but it is not accepted.

i have a problem while adding details about payment method,to new apple id.

iPad Mini, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 11:38 PM

1 reply

Mar 2, 2015 11:47 PM in response to Pardeep_walia

Debit cards don't appear to still be accepted in all countries, and even where they are it seems that not all work.

For a card to have a chance of being accepted it needs to be registered to exactly the name and address (including format and spacing etc) that you have on your iTunes account, and have been issued by a bank in the country where you and your iTunes account are. If it is and if you are getting a declined message then you could check with the card issuer to see if it's them that are declining it, and if not then try contacting iTunes Support (these are user-to-user forums) and see if they know why it's being declined (but you might not be able to use a debit card) : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

Do you have a credit card that you could use, or a different debit card that you could try ?

Or to create a new account without giving payment details follow the instructions on this page : Create an iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store account without a credit card or other payment method - Apple Suppor…

while creting new appleid, i selected visa debit card as payment method,but it is not accepted.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.