Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Crying 5ever

Didn't realize that Notes backs up off of iPhones now through mail. I can't begin to count how many hours I've lost now. I write in my spare time, and then bam, accidentally connect to wifi, and EVERYTHING I've written is gone. Hours upon hours of writing, editing, perfecting . . . all gone. All because it backs up in mail, threw all my writing in a spam email, and got mass deleted with the other 500+ spam emails I get a week. Believe me, I've tried restoring the phone. I've restored both email accounts connected to said phone, and nothing. The email is long gone, along with my hopes of EVER using Notes again.

If anyone has any ideas that might magically recover my work, then let me know. All I know is it's 3:38 AM and I'm officially ripping my hair out.😢

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 1:43 AM

There are no replies.

Crying 5ever

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.