Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

synchronising to microsoft outlook 2010

I have an iPhone 4S. I've downloaded the latest version of itunes today (3 March 2015). Don't know what version it is because I can't find anywhere on iTunes where this is located.

I use MS Outlook 2010 and wish to synchronise my iPhone and Outlook contacts. Previous versions of iTunes enabled you to select MS Outlook contacts as the syncing location. The latest version doesn't give me that option, or it's buried away and I can't for love nor money find it.

How do I do this please with the latest version of iTunes?

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.3, PC OS Windows 7 Pro

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 3:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2015 7:48 AM

Hi Blind Monkey,

I see that you want to sync your contacts from Outlook on your Windows PC to your iPhone with iTunes 12. Here is an article that will help you accomplish this:

iTunes 12 for Windows: Sync contacts, calendars, and other info with iPod, iPhone, or iPad

https://support.apple.com/kb/PH20347

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

Cheers,

Braden

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2015 7:48 AM in response to Blind Monkey

Hi Blind Monkey,

I see that you want to sync your contacts from Outlook on your Windows PC to your iPhone with iTunes 12. Here is an article that will help you accomplish this:

iTunes 12 for Windows: Sync contacts, calendars, and other info with iPod, iPhone, or iPad

https://support.apple.com/kb/PH20347

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

Cheers,

Braden

Mar 4, 2015 1:39 PM in response to braden85

Tnx Braden

I can't see where this allows me to synch my iPhone contacts with the address book in MS Outlook 2010. There is nowhere I can see, nor does the article say how you tell iTunes what on your computer you wish the iPhone to synch to.

Previous versions of iTunes allowed the user to select the MS Outlook contact folder as the synch destination. I can't see this functionality on the lattest iTunes.

Your thoughts pse?

Cheers

synchronising to microsoft outlook 2010

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.