Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why won't Outlook 2011 Contacts sync with iPhone Contacts?

When i left a previous company i wanted to keep my outlook contacts. To do this i exported them from the company PC into a .PST file. I was then given a MacBook Air at my current company and wanted to import the contacts from the .PST file to my outlook (Outlook 2011). This was fine and i have my old contacts on my new work MacBook. My problem is that i cannot get the contacts to show in my iPhone 6 (company phone) contacts. When i go to itunes, then my device and contacts i am given the option to sync contacts from different places. The only place that comes up is OWA and there is no option to sync the .PST file that is on my outlook. I need to be able to sync these so that if i add a contact at the office on the mac or if i add a contact on my phone when out meeting a client that they then appear on both devices no matter which one it was created on.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 6:02 AM

There are no replies.

Why won't Outlook 2011 Contacts sync with iPhone Contacts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.