Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MBP 17" early 2011 Video issue and Apple's handling

Not a question but a complain:

being left side paralized due a messed up brain surgery i'm depending on a electric wheelchair. Using public transports and carrying stuff bigger than a boxed iPad Air is rather difficult to me.

Now having issues on my early 2011 MBP 17" (covered still by Apple Care Protection Plan) i joined Apple Store Basel, Switzerland to get that fixed. But only to get sent home (with the MBP); no damage checking, no way claiming the ACPP, all in the sense: " We date, you obey"! (next date i've got was a heavy rainy day...)

So is it that what i can expect from famous (and finally costly) Apple customer support? When stepping in the store one can buy stuff in no time, but when having troubles all one gets is stumbling stones and cheap excuses...

So all you Apple guys: I bought your stuff (while 10 years now for a whole lotta money), i know when my gear is broken (no need for useless advice on that) so don't give my your f.....g client-mill and make me move unnecessarily.

Next stuff i gonna buy is some other high tech gear and run it with Linux.. and be sure i'll spread that crap on other Apple related forums*!

Very disappointing!

* to you admins here: since i'm perfectly German-, English and French speaking i can easily triple my action... a censure here is useless, you d'better improve your support!

Message was edited by: HomesickBob due stupid censorship!

MacBook Pro (17-inch Early 2011), OS X Yosemite (10.10.2), *** is going on here?

Posted on Mar 3, 2015 3:55 AM

There are no replies.

MBP 17" early 2011 Video issue and Apple's handling

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.